Want to move beyond spreadsheets to manage carbon data but are confused by the large number of vendors? Sustainability leaders and Directors of EHS and Facilities shorten their vendor research time with our vendor report. Organizations are increasingly tracking, reporting and managing greenhouse gas emissions using Enterprise Energy and Carbon Accounting (EECA). Groom Energy and Greenbiz.com have teamed up to give you a clear understanding and analysis of this rapidly expanding market. Our report is the most comprehensive available today, based on meetings, demos, and analysis with 32 software vendors.
Report price: $745
- Make the business case for investment using 20 key ECA software features and case studies.
- Understand the 5 business pressures that drive companies to calculate and report GHG emissions.
- Shorten your research time to develop a short list of vendors from the more than 75 vendors covered.
- Learn key questions to ask and implementation lessons from five global firms.
Dynamics of the vendor market:
- Worldwide unit sales of ECA software are rising sharply, from 50 in 2009 to 200 in 2010. Six hundred companies are projected to buy solutions in 2011, a 300% increase over 2009.
- In 2010, firms raised $11 million in investment, down from $47 million in 2009. There were no acquisitions in 2010, following an active 2009.
- As energy rose in prominence, traditional energy management providers stepped up to assist customers with carbon reporting needs, such as EnerNOC, Johnson Controls and Summit Energy.